Friday, August 19, 2011

Gift ideas for mom

Hello internet! As usual, I'm at home on a Friday night instead of "living it up" and going out drinking with pals. And right now you're probably wondering either: "Oh, what a sad little fellow." OR "By Neptune's beard! What a coincidence! Another person on the internet!" So, as the title suggests, the topic of this blog post is: Gift ideas for mom! However, my gift choices might have to be kept under a certain spending limit (My crappy job as a fry cook isn't really paying me much, and is doesn't help that my boss is such a cheap b@s&$d) So, potential gift ideas include: cell phones prepaid cell phone plan prepaid cell hone
prepaid cell phone plan virgin mobile prepaid cell phone virgin mobile cell phone iphone blackberry
  • Some new earringsinsurance insurance insurance insurance insurance insurance insurance
  • A basket of my AMAZINGLY DERISHUS burgers. (Along with a side of my grandma's cookies of course.)insurance insurance insurance insurance insurance insurance insurance insurance insurance insu
  • and I have nothing elseinsurance insurance insurance insurance insurance insurance
Oh barnacles! Well its getting late. I might as well finish up this post and get some sleep. If anyone would like to help out with ideas here's a pic of me and my mom. insurance insurance insurance insurance insurance

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=wwm5qc&s=7
(Protip: Look at the pic!)